Cantor’s Driving School Coronavirus / COVID-19 Statement
Cantor’s Driving School is committed to the safety and health of its students and instructors with regards to Coronavirus / COVID-19. As we resume giving driving lessons, we will employ strong precautions to provide a safe, healthy and comfortable learning experience. We continue to monitor the recommendations of the state and local governments, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). As more becomes known, we’ll adapt as needed.
Cantor’s Driving School Safety Precautions to Reduce the Risk of Coronavirus:
- All driving instructors will be wearing face masks.
- Students are required to wear face masks too.
- All vehicles will be cleaned before and after every lesson with the disinfectant cleaner Danolyte (aka Vital Oxide), an EPA approved commercial and residential disinfectant.
- All students will be given hand sanitizer before each lesson starts and should clean their hands thoroughly before they enter the vehicle.
- Students should reschedule their appointments if they’re feeling sick or have recently come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms. In these cases, rescheduling fees will be waived.
We sincerely thank you for your business during this time, and we’ll do our best to make it a safe driving experience that also preserves your health and the health of our instructors too.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about these precautions.